Deadline: 7 Feb 2013
Applications are invited by ActionAid UK from qualified and experienced candidates for the job/vacancy of International Communications Volunteer. The locations of this position will be based in Central London. Kindly note that this position is for 3 days a week for up to 3 months (immediate start)s. This is Unpaid position but reimbursement for reasonable travel expenses to and from office location (within London) and for lunch.
Knowledge and Experience
- A desire to work in a communications/marketing/digital/campaigning environment.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint and social media platforms.
- Experience of juggling multiple projects to different deadlines
- A commitment to ActionAid’s mission and values and to equal opportunities
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Understanding of cultural sensitivities.
- Experience of working in a fundraising organisation.
- Knowledge of content management systems and image-editing software.
- Knowledge of emerging trends in the digital community.
Skills and Abilities
- Able to organise logistics effectively and independently.
- Team Player
- Able to interact with members of the team at all levels.
- Methodical approach to tasks.
- Experience of using cataloguing system(in particular CatDV)
- Able use video editing software (in particular FCP 7)
- Ability to critique creative work.
Please email your CV, covering letter and equal opportunities monitoring form to [email protected]
For more info please visit this link.