Deadline: 31 October 2015
British Council is inviting applicants for UK Alumni Awards 2016, open for applicants to honour the outstanding achievements made by business professionals, entrepreneurs and community leaders across the globe who can demonstrate how their UK education has contributed to their subsequent success.
The prestige of winning an Education UK Alumni Award is far reaching, the benefits to award winners include enhanced global status and strengthened professional networks.
There are three award categories for each participating country:
- Entrepreneurial Award – recognizing alumni who are active in initiating or contributing to innovative new business opportunities that have the potential for strong growth.
- Professional Achievement Award – recognizing alumni who have distinguished themselves through exemplary leadership and achievements in their professional industry.
- Social Impact Award – recognizing alumni who have made an exceptional contribution and commitment to creating positive social change and improving the lives of others.
- All award finalists will be invited to a prestigious award ceremony in their country.
- Award winners will be invited to join panel of judges, to participate in the judging of future award competitions.
- All finalists will be invited to join Alumni Award Network, giving access to Alumni wide-ranging events programme, as well as the opportunity to connect with fellow alumni and influential change-makers.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may apply online via the website.
Note: Alumni must have studied at an officially recognised UK higher education institution (UK University) for a minimum of one term/semester, within the last ten years
For more information, please visit UK Alumni Award 2016.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.