Boeing’s competitive grant-making process looks first at a project’s or program’s expected outcomes, and next for demonstrations of what they believe are the hallmarks of good community investments. Overall, grant requests throughout the enterprise are evaluated on:
- Alignment with one or more of Bosing’s five focus areas and corresponding objectives
- Alignment with company values and core competencies
- Clearly defined expected outcomes, relative to community needs, that are measurable, scalable, and have a sustainable impact on the community beyond the period of the company’s involvement
- The extent to which the project or program demonstrates innovation, collaboration, leadership and diversity
- The organization’s financial viability, programmatic strength, and legal compliance.
Boeing’s grantmaking focuses on five key areas: Education (Early Learning and Primary/Secondary), Environment, Health and Human Services, Arts and Culture, and Civic Engagement. These objectives are prioritized locally by Boeing’s site representatives according to an assessment of community needs.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Boeing’s grant management is devolved to individual country offices with each having their own set of guidelines. Organisations are advised to check their country’s applications guidelines and consider contacting a Boeing representative before making a formal application.
Boeing grants are available in the following countries: United States, Canada, Australia, China, India, Japan, South East Asia, South Korea, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Middle East / Persian Gulf Region, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom and Brazil.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
For more information and how to check your countries application guidelines visit this link.