Deadline: 28 February 2015
Call for papers by The A38 Journal of International Law for their Volume 4, Issue 1, which will be published in April 2015. The A38 Journal of International Law is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal, published online, that seeks to provide an international forum for the publication of articles in the field of International Law.
Volume 4, Issue 1 will be devoted to the broad theme of “Sanctions and Embargoes under Public International Law”.
- Submissions are welcome from academicians, practitioners, students, researchers and experts from within the legal community.
- A strong preference will be given to articles that assert and defend a well-reasoned position.
Categories of submission
We welcome submissions under the following categories, with ballpark figures for word limits:
- Articles (between 6000-10000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes (3000-6000 words including footnotes)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words including footnotes)
- Case Commentaries (3000-5000 words including footnotes)
Co-authored papers / Papers with multiple authors are welcome.
Submission Guidelines and Format
- Abstract-Each Article must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words. The abstract must be in a separate word document. No abstract is required for Short Notes, Book Reviews or Commentaries.
- Book Review- For Book Reviews, you must describe the subject of the review clearly, including the name of the book, the name of the author, the name of the publisher, the date of publication, and, if applicable, the edition number.
- No plagiarism- All work must be original and should not been published elsewhere.
- Format- All articles must be submitted only in MS Word format (.doc or .docx extensions). They must be written in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 spacing.
- Page outline- No borders, cover pages or title pages are to be included. Mention the title of the submission once in the beginning of the piece, followed by the author’s name.
- References- References must be footnoted. All references must be cited in simple text. No formatting is required for the citations.
Submissions are to be made only in electronic form, and are to be sent to the email address given on the foundation website.
For more information, please visit: A38 Journal of International Law.