Deadline: 15 May 2015
The Canadian Woman Studies’ (CWS/cf) is calling papers on the social and environmental crises issues. The paper should explore the social forces confronting these crises associated with expanding commodification and analysis eco-feminist ideas and other programs along with women’s involvement in justice movements.
- Feminist understandings of the social and ecological crises
- The commons (civil and natural)
- The Earth Summits
- United Nations climate talks
- Sustainable development
- Financialization of nature
- Climate change, including carbon credits
- The Kyoto Protocol
- REDD +
- Fracking; Mining; Oil production; Tar sands
- The meaning of mitigation
- The meaning of adaptation
- Climate justice movements
- Subsistence perspectives
How to Apply
Articles should be typed, double-spaced, and a maximum of 16 pages long (4000 words). A short (50-word) abstract of the article and a brief biographical note must accompany each submission. Please send a hard copy of manuscript as well as email a copy.
For more information, visit CWS/cf.