Deadline: 15 May 2015
The Canadian Woman Studies’ (CWS/cf) is calling papers on the social and environmental crises issues. The paper should explore the social forces confronting these crises associated with expanding commodification and analysis eco-feminist ideas and other programs along with women’s involvement in justice movements.
- Feminist understandings of the social and ecological crises
- The commons (civil and natural)
- The Earth Summits
- United Nations climate talks
- Sustainable development
- Financialization of nature
- Climate change, including carbon credits
- The Kyoto Protocol
- REDD +
- Fracking; Mining; Oil production; Tar sands
- The meaning of mitigation
- The meaning of adaptation
- Climate justice movements
- Subsistence perspectives
Articles, research reports, oral histories, alternative forms of narration, poetry, drawings, and other art works that illuminate above topics are invited.
How to Apply
Articles should be typed, double-spaced, and a maximum of 16 pages long (4000 words). A short (50-word) abstract of the article and a brief biographical note must accompany each submission. Please send a hard copy of manuscript as well as email a copy.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
For more information, visit CWS/cf.