Deadline: 29 May 2015
The Asia Europe Foundation has issued call for proposals from consulting firms specialized in simulation exercise to prepare, facilitate, and report on the ASEF Public Health Network’s workshop on “Risk Communications for Public Health Emergencies”. The work will commence in June 2015. The workshop will take place on 1-4 September 2015 in Langkawi, Malaysia.
The workshop aims to have around 50 participants, who are health communication experts from governments, the private sector, academia, the civil sector and international organizations.
Since its launch in 2009, the ASEF Public Health Network has contributed to strengthening ASEM partners’ capacity for managing public health emergencies through sharing best practices and analyzing lessons learned.
The following requirements shall be met:
- Organization from an Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) 1 country
- Expertise in the field of public health will be required
- Expertise in risk communications will be an advantage
- Asian and/or European related experience with business clients, public authorities and civil society
- Previous projects in simulation exercise
- More than 5-year experience in facilitation and/or scenario-building development.
Proposal Submission Process
The interested consulting firm should submit application form (maximum 5 pages), which contains brief information about the company and methodology to implement the activities. The proposals should be received by deadline.
For more information, visit ASEF.