Deadline: 25 December 2015
Applicants are invited for The Asia Leadership Fellow Program (ALFP) 2016. The ALFP seeks to be a catalytic forum for public intellectuals, and to extend its reach to the larger public sphere through old and new media.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
General Theme for 2016
“Seeking Our Commons in Asia: How Can We Create Visions for the Future?”
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
September 5 to October 28, 2016.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The Program will provide each fellow with the following:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Round-trip airfare between Tokyo and the city where the fellow is based.
- A daily allowance (to cover accommodations, meals and other incidentals).
- Medical insurance during the Program in Japan.
- Other costs related to group activities set by the Program.
- The ALFP is open to citizens of Northeast-, Southeast- and South-Asian countries and regions, aged 35 to 59, inclusive.
- Applicants must have a good command of English to engage in deep and substantial discussions in English.
- Applicants need to have a solid background in their own professions and have access to a wide audience in their country or region through publications, teaching, media, performance, etc. to disseminate their thoughts and findings.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Applicants must apply online through the website.
For more information, please visit 2016 program.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.