Deadline: 2 November 2015
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Grant will be made to conservation and research initiatives involving wildlife and their habitats, and educational or cultural activities that involve or impact wildlife and their habitats.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Annual awards ranging from $1000 to $3500 will be made to conservation and research initiatives involving wildlife and their habitats, and educational or cultural activities that involve or impact wildlife and their habitats.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Wildlife protection (law enforcement, illegal wildlife trade issues, etc.)
- Human wildlife conflict mitigation
- Development and promotion of sustainable environmental practices
- Habitat protection and restoration (terrestrial and freshwater ecosystems)
- Capacity-building, education/training, community-based conservation and development
- Conservation biology, ecology and natural history studies (terrestrial and freshwater ecosystems)
- Requests for funds should provide adequate information for evaluation of the project and the specific request, including a detailed experimental design and methodology.
- Projects that designate local/public education/awareness as a significant program outcome must include an evaluation component.
- Projects should begin in the year that they are applying for funding, (but not before funds are to be awarded) and contain a clearly defined beginning and end point.
- Funds will not be awarded for elements of a project that will have already occurred before awards are made.
- Although exceptions can be made, ongoing costs such as salaries of permanent staff and other administrative costs are generally not considered.
- Funds to cover contingencies or indirect costs are not granted.
- Partial funding of a project may be considered if a particular component of the project can be supported and completed independently, or if it is made clear that additional funding has been obtained or is being sought from other sources to cover remaining costs.
- Proposals requesting more than the maximum amount of funds allowed for the specific grant program will not be accepted.
- Subsequent phases of previously funded projects may be submitted.
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo is not required to be a collaborator for a project to be eligible for funding.
- Highly invasive, terminal research projects or projects that collect/voucher specimens will not be considered for funding.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Interested applicants may download the application form from the website and send it via mail/fax at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Asia Seed Grant.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.