Deadline: 1 June 2015
The Resource Alliance is currently inviting eligible candidates to apply for bursaries to attend the International Workshop on Resource Mobilisation (IWRM) to be held from 24-27 August 2015 in New Delhi, India. The workshop focuses on providing comprehensive training in all aspects of resource mobilisation and sustainable fundraising techniques. A limited number of bursaries will be provided to the eligible candidates to attend the IWRM Asia 2015 and receive mentoring support to put their learning into practice.
The Resource Alliance is committed to building the fundraising capacity of the non-profit sector worldwide.
50% reduction in four-day delegate place at the IWRM Asia 2015 that include:
- Three nights full-board accommodation and meals at the Piccadilly Hotel, New Delhi only for resident delegates
- Access to the full IWRM programme, including Masterclass/Fundraising Clinics and all social and networking events for both resident and non – resident delegates
- Gala dinner for both resident and non – resident delegates
- Opening plenary
- From Gandhi to Google
- Masterclasses (6 hours)
- Creating a world-class communications plan to drive your fundraising
- Developing a donor-centric fundraising strategyResearching institutional donors and writing winning proposals
- Corporate Fundraising, Bridging the Empathy Gap
- Fundraising Clinics (3 hours)
- Building a fundraising operation – key steps to recruiting individual donors
- Major gift fundraising: How to get started in countries where this concept is still new
- Getting ready for the e-Revolution
- Big Hall Sessions (1 hour)
- Workshops (2 hours)
- A new model for regular giving – bringing fundraising innovation to market
- The leadership challenge – setting the conditions for successful organisations
- Be human! Make the ask
- Fundraising without a budget!
- The magic of the moment-leveraging events as tools for fundraising
- Media is the message-make media work for you
- Friendraising: How to use social media to acquire supporters, donors and fundraisers
- Best of social media campaign and many more.
Eligibility Criteria for IWRM Workshop 2015
- Applicants can be the
- Heads of civil society organisations/ NGOs and institutions who are responsible for the sustainability of their organisations
- Directors and board members who are responsible for ensuring that their organisations have adequate resources
- Programme and project cordinators who are also responsible for mobilising, managing and accounting for project finances and other resources
- Directors of fundraising, development and communications
- Fundraising, marketing and grant officers/managers
- Representatives from government institutions and ministries with the responsibility of mobilising, managing and accounting for finances and other non-financial resources
- Representatives from trusts, foundations, and charity networks interested in learning more about the fundraising sector
- Representatives of commercial organisations operating in the charity fundraising sector
- All those whose job involves mobilising, using and accounting for resources and managing their donor relations
- Individuals who want to build their careers in fundraising
- Resource mobilisation and fundraising consultants.
Eligibility Criteria for IWRM Asia Bursaries
- Applicants must represent a non-profit organisation based in Asia with an annual budget of less than USD200,000.
- Applicant organisations should not propagate political or religious doctrines.
- Applicants should have an understanding of the English language.
How to Apply?
To apply for a bursary place please download the application form and return it to IWRM Asia via email.
For more information about IWRM Asia bursaries, please visit IWRM Bursary.
For more information about IWRM Asia , please visit IWRM Asia.