Deadline: 1 July 2016
Applicants are invited to apply for Children & Young People Now Awards 2016 that is providing an opportunity to become the gold standard for everyone working with children, young people and families.
The awards provide a great source of pride and recognition for all those who strive day in, day out, to improve the lives of others.
- Children and young people’s wellbeing and achievement
- The Early Years Award
- The Play Award
- The Youth Work Award
- The Youth Volunteering and Social Action Award
- The Learning Award
- The Arts and Culture Award
- The Advice and Guidance Award
- The Young Carers Award
- The Leaving Care Award
- The Health and Wellbeing Award
- The Early Intervention Award
- The National Citizen Service Award
- The Children in Care Award
- The Youth Justice Award
- The Family Support Award
- The Safeguarding Award
- Individuals, teams and organisations
- Children and Young People’s Champion
- The Children’s Achievement Award
- The Partnership Working Award
- The Recruitment and Professional Development Award
- The Public Sector Children’s Team Award
- The Children and Young People’s Charity Award
- Any organisation or individual from the United Kingdom only can enter the awards.
- Applicants can enter any number of categories, but the maximum number of categories an initiative can be entered for is three.
- Judging: July and August 2016
- Shortlist Announced: Beginning of September 2016
- Awards Ceremony: November 2016
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Now Awards 2016.