Deadline: 4 April 2016
The Austrian Federal Ministry for Europe, Integration and Foreign Affairs is currently inviting applications for its Intercultural Achievement Award 2016 with an aim to identify and award innovative and solution-oriented projects that operate under the umbrella of intercultural dialogue both within Austria as well as on a global scale.
The projects either have to be in the process of being implemented or have already been successfully concluded.
- Sustainability: Best practice project” in the amount of EUR 10.000
- Recent Events: “Best project with reference to current issues” in the amount of EUR 5.000
- Innovation: “Most innovative intercultural project” in the amount of EUR 5.000
- Media Award: “Best media contribution for intercultural understanding” in the amount of EUR 5.000
- Special Award: “Integration in Austria” in the amount of EUR 5.000
- Applications are open to both non-profit organisations (including non-government organisations as well as associations, foundations, charitable educational institutions or religious organisations) and commercial organisations.
- Individuals from civil society may also apply.
- Only organisations operating and localised in Austria may apply for the Special Award.
- Government, science, research or international institutions are excluded from admission.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Intercultural Achievement Award.