Deadline: 4 March 2016
Applications are open for 17th Annual Charity Awards 2016 to ‘identify and recognize excellence in charity management’ with the judges looking for ‘great ideas, well executed’.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The aim of the award is to share best practices that can be replicated across the country, helping charities to further the positive impact they make on their communities.
Regarded as the most prestigious event in the voluntary sector calendar, The Charity Awards is the first and longest running awards launched to recognize and celebrate best practice and excellence in the UK charity sector. Known for its rigorous judging process, The Charity Awards represent the highest accolade for winners.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Demonstrate your strong support for the Uk charity sector’s most inspiring work.
- Enhance your profile to best-practice charities of all shapes and sizes
- Meet new clients and/or entertain your key stakeholders
- Advice, Support and Campaigning
- Arts, Culture and Heritage
- Childre and Youth,
- Environment and Conservation
- Grantmaking and Funding
- Healthcare and Medical Research
- International Aid and Development
- Education and Training
- Social Care and Welfare
- Overall Winner
- Outstanding Achievemt Award
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Acongregation of top inspiring sector leaders under one roof
- Recognition of outstanding achievements & best practice in the sector
- Star-studded evening with an impressive roaster of celebrities
- All-night networking opportunities
- Fabulous gala dinner
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply by filling and downloading the entry form given on the website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Charity Awards 2016.