Deadline: 4 March 2016
Applications are open for 17th Annual Charity Awards 2016 to ‘identify and recognize excellence in charity management’ with the judges looking for ‘great ideas, well executed’.
The aim of the award is to share best practices that can be replicated across the country, helping charities to further the positive impact they make on their communities.
Regarded as the most prestigious event in the voluntary sector calendar, The Charity Awards is the first and longest running awards launched to recognize and celebrate best practice and excellence in the UK charity sector. Known for its rigorous judging process, The Charity Awards represent the highest accolade for winners.
- Demonstrate your strong support for the Uk charity sector’s most inspiring work.
- Enhance your profile to best-practice charities of all shapes and sizes
- Meet new clients and/or entertain your key stakeholders
- Advice, Support and Campaigning
- Arts, Culture and Heritage
- Childre and Youth,
- Environment and Conservation
- Grantmaking and Funding
- Healthcare and Medical Research
- International Aid and Development
- Education and Training
- Social Care and Welfare
- Overall Winner
- Outstanding Achievemt Award
- Acongregation of top inspiring sector leaders under one roof
- Recognition of outstanding achievements & best practice in the sector
- Star-studded evening with an impressive roaster of celebrities
- All-night networking opportunities
- Fabulous gala dinner
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply by filling and downloading the entry form given on the website.
For more information, please visit Charity Awards 2016.