The Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) is the premier global competition for undergraduate (college/university) students who own and operate businesses.
Nominees compete against their peers from around the world for the chance to win capital and in-kind prizes from sponsor organizations.
EO GSEA supports student entrepreneurs who require much needed mentorship, recognition and connections to take their businesses to the next level of success with a vision to be the most prestigious award for student entrepreneurs.
The award has been organized with a mission to inspire students to adopt entrepreneurial endeavors by bringing global visibility to undergraduate business owners whose companies are innovative, profitable, socially responsible and adhere to high ethical standards.Qualifying competitions are held in cities and countries worldwide, with the 2016 Global Finals competition will be held in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Undergraduate college/university students who own and operate a business for at least six months are eligible to compete.
- The student must be an undergraduate (bachelors) student at a recognized university or college for the current academic year and enrolled in school at the time of application.
- The student must be the owner, founder or controlling shareholder of their company and principally responsible for its operation.
- The business must be structured ‘for-profit’ and have generated US $500 or received US $1000 in investments at the time of application.
- The student’s company must have been in business for at least the past six consecutive months.
- The student must not have been the Global Student Entrepreneur Awards winner in the past and/or were not one of the top six finalists from the previous year’s GSEA Finals Competition.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit Global Student Entrepreneur Awards.