Deadline: 15 January 2016
Valeo is inviting young students around the world for the “Valeo Innovation Challenge 2016”, to become players in automotive innovation with an aim to reward an innovative automobile-related project (technological innovation or idea for new ways of using the car) that is the product of the imagination of students worldwide.
The finalists will present their projects to a jury in Paris in October 2016. Through this contest, Valeo is showing that innovation lies at the core of its DNA and that Research and Development is a priority for the Group. It is the guiding force behind the 11,000 engineers who innovate each day while inventing the car of tomorrow.
- A first prize of €100,000 will be awarded on completion of the contest in each of the following categories:
- The innovation prize for the best technological innovation
- The idea prize for new ways of using the car
- The second prize for each in these two categories is €10,000.
- Each of these 24 teams will receive €5,000 to bring their idea to life via a prototype, video, website or Smartphone app.
- The contest is open to students worldwide who have completed their high school education.
- Contest entrants must be able to travel outside their country of residence and possess, by October 2016, a passport that is still valid for six months after the date scheduled for the prize giving (October 2016).
- Each team leader must plan to collate all of the original banking information and documents that will be required prior to payment of the financial support.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Valeo Innovation Challenge.