Deadline: 30 November 2015
McKinsey & Company is inviting female student across Europe, Middle East and Africa for the Next Generation Women Leaders Award. This will also be an opportunity for women to learn more about McKinsey and their people and to join an exceptional group of the peers.
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm that serves leading businesses, governments, nongovernmental organizations, and not-for-profits. The company help their clients make lasting improvements to their performance and realize their most important goals.
Winners will be awarded:
- 2,000 Euros (or equivalent in local currency) towards the cost of tuition, summer employment, volunteer work, research, an independent project/entrepreneurial venture, or anything else you wish to do with the money
- Individual mentorship from McKinsey consultants
- Guaranteed invite to selected McKinsey event
Applicants are invited from women based across Europe, the Middle East and Africa who are:
- Current students working towards a Bachelors, Masters, MBA or PhD, from any discipline or background
- Experienced professionals with any background (e.g., business, technology, marketing)
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Women Leaders Award.