Deadline: 6 April 2016
International Confederation of Midwives (ICM) is currently inviting applicants for its Midwives4all Prize 2016 with a motive to increase the visibility of their good work in saving the lives of mothers, new born and families.
The Midwives4all Prize, a certificate of recognition, is awarded to an exceptional midwife who has demonstrated her/his achievements as a change-agent in the midwifery profession through education, provision of services, regulation, research, midwifery association development, and/or advocacy in his/her country.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Be a midwife and a national of one or more of the eligible countries (mentioned above).
- Be a midwife actively working in the public or non-profit health sector in clinical work, education, association, regulation, research, advocacy, or outreach
- Be a positive role model—dynamic, motivated, passionate and an agent for change
- Promote and participate in building a positive work environment, staff growth, mentorship, learning and development, if applicable
- Her or his story should illustrate the challenges faced in their daily work and how these challenges have been overcome
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must download the nomination form via given website and submit the required documents:
- Nomination form
- A current CV or Resume
- A current Photo of the Nominee
- Two letters of Support or References for the nominated midwife
For more information, please visit Midwives4all Prize 2016.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.