Deadline: 14 February 2016
The UNAIDS and civil society partners, in collaboration with the organizers of the 21st International AIDS Conference, jointly, invites global nominations for the 2016 Red Ribbon Award, which will be held in July 2016 in Durban, South Africa. This is to honour the community based organizations for their contributions to the response to AIDS.
The five award categories, based on sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are:
- Good health and well-being
- Reduced inequalities
- Gender equality
- Just, peaceful & inclusive societies
- Global partnerships
The following organizations will be considered:
- Grassroots initiatives
- Community-based organization (CBO)
- Faith-based organization (FBO)
- Small non-governmental organization (NGO)
- Organization of people living with HIV and key population.
- Self nominations are accepted.
Note: Only organizations that have been established for more than one year at the time of application and which have an annual operating budget below 200,000 US Dollars are eligible.
How to Apply
- Applicants must submit their nominations through online process.
- Applicants can also submit their nomination by completing the 2016 Red Ribbon Award Nomination Form and submitting it via email according to geographic region.
- Nominations will be accepted in English, French, Spanish and Russian.
For more information, please visit Red Ribbon Awards 2016.