Deadline: 10 February 2016
Peace Revolution is currently inviting applications for its Global Peace on the Move (GPM) Caribbean – Jamaica. The fellowship offers a 14 days intensive training program providing participants with deeper insight in the relationship between inner peace and sustainable world peace and enhancing their ability to create peace within their family, professional and social environment.
Participants will learn how meditation can help them achieve inner peace in a 14 days retreat. They will be able to develop positive thinking, gain emotional resilience, and increase human capacities such as empathy and kindness. They will also practice mindfulness during yoga and other complementary group activities.
Antigua & Barbuda, Anguilla, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bonaire, British Virgin Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guadeloupe, French Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Martinique, Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, Nicaragua, Panama, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin & Sint Maarten, Saint Vincent And the Grenadines, Saint Eustatius, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Islands and U.S. Virgin Islands.
Fellowships Topics (Not limited to)
- Conflict resolution and the role of the basic human self-disciplines
- The role of our habits in our daily life and how to improve; the 5 Rooms of life
- The factors that determine our perception to think, act and speak; relation between body and mind
- Leadership: Eight pillars for a stable peaceful society
- Free Accommodation
- Free Catering
- Free Local transportation
- Free Meditation retreat fee
- Candidates should come from the following countries of residence (mentioned above).
- Age required between 20-32 years old at the time of submitting the application in order to receive the transportation support.
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, be open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
How to Apply
- Applicants must apply online through the website and must finish all the requirements:
- Must have completed 42 days of the English online self-development program. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
- Candidates must have completed at least 1 OFFLINE (with 5 or more participants) and 1 ONLINE (with 10 or more participants) Special Ops.
- Candidates need to submit a PIPO Proposal (included in the application form).
For more information, please visit Peace Revolution in Caribbean.