Deadline: 1 January 2016
The Wild Gift is inviting young leaders to become Wild Gift Fellows through its Climate Change Collective Fellowship (CCC) Program. The CCC Fellowship aims to support early-stage social entrepreneurs creating break-through approaches that will help adaptation to and/or mitigation of the impact of climate change on natural and human systems.
The Fellowship includes:
- 3 week orientation and deep trek in the Idaho wilderness with a focus on visioning
- Up to $10,000 grant to seed social ventures.
- 15 months of one-on-one personal mentorship with ongoing access to robust network of professionals.
- Opportunities to learn from and collaborate with other innovators committed to finding solutions to the greatest challenge of our time.
- Lifetime membership in a vibrant and active network of leaders working to promote balance between people, resources and the values of wild nature.
- Synergy River Trip down the Salmon River at conclusion of Fellowship.
- Applicants must be 21-35 years old.
- Applicants must be American or Canadian citizens (venture can be located anywhere in the world).
- Applicants must be willing and able to participate in a physically rigorous 16 day wilderness trek and a week long white water river rafting trip.
- Applicants must be able to commit to all the other requirements of the 16-month Fellowship
- Applicants cannot be full-time students when the Fellowship begins. However, applicants can apply as a full-time student (i.e. graduating seniors are welcome to apply).
- Social venture must address adaptation to and/or mitigation of the impact from climate change
- Social venture must be early stage, normally meaning less than 2 years old. Organizations still in the idea stage are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Social venture must be the original idea of the applicant.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit CCC Fellowship Program.