Deadline: 25 January 2016
YALI Regional Leadership Centers is currently inviting Young African Leaders for YALI Regional Leadership Center East Africa Programme 2016. YALI promotes three models designed to identify and empower young leaders: the YALI Mandela Washington Fellowship, YALI Network, and now the establishment of Regional Leadership Centers across Africa.
The YALI Regional Leadership Center East Africa, located at Kenyatta University in Nairobi, Kenya will serve 14 countries in East and Central Africa.
Burundi, Central African Republic, Republic of the Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda.
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Civic Leadership
- Public Management
Competition for the YALI Regional Leadership Center East Africa is merit-based and open to young East African leaders who meet the following criteria:
- Are 18 to 35 years of age at the time of application submission,
- Are citizens and residents of one of the following countries (mentioned above).
- Are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.
- Are eligible to receive any necessary visa to Kenya, and
- Are proficient in reading, writing, listening and speaking English.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online through the website.
For more information, please visit African Leaders Programme.