Deadline: 4 January 2016
Save the Children is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Integrated Programme Manager in Maban County, South Sudan. The duration for the post is of 12 months.
The Integrated Programme Manager role is to oversee all aspects of programme planning, implementation and reporting.
Save the Children works to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Integrated Programme Manager will perform the following functions-
- Provide direct oversight, mentoring, supervision and drive to project managers, ensuring projects are delivered on time, at spend and at quality.
- A particular focus of the role is to mentor and guide the education and child protection departments in the integrated programmatic model new to SCI in Maban in 2016.
- This includes inter-departmental planning and implementation.
Applicants must have-
- A minimum of five years of experience working in the humanitarian sector, with two years in a field-based project management role.
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Education and Child Protection programming, and modes of integration.
- Experience managing staff in insecure and unpredictable environments.
- Fluency in written English with an ability to communicate complicated concepts in universally understandable ways.
- Proven ability and willingness to live and work in a basic and potentially hostile environment.
- Experience working in South Sudan.
- Experience working in a refugee context.
- Experience working with UNHCR, BPRM, UNICEF, Danita funding.
- Knowledge of Arabic.
- Experience in Disaster Risk Reduction programming.
- Knowledge of Child Right Governance programming.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and covering letter including their salary expectations for this role in English, as a single document, through online process.
For more information, please visit Save the Children.