Deadline: 31 May 2016
Estonian School of Diplomacy (ESD) is currently inviting applicants from young diplomats and civil servants for its training program International Relations and European Integration taking place at the Estonian School of Diplomacy in Tallinn. The training course includes three thematic modules:
- International Relations
- European Studies
- Diplomatic Studies
- tuition fee
- monthly allowance (450 EUR)
- accommodation in Tallinn (incl. utilities and internet connection)
- health insurance in Estonia during the studies
- cost of Schengen visa and Estonian residence permit
- scholarship does NOT cover the costs of travel to and from Tallinn
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Egypt, Georgia, India, Iran, Nepal, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Morocco, Ukraine, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Tunisia.
- Holds the citizenship of Eligible Countries (mentioned above).
- Is not older than 35 years (when applying).
- Has very good command of English (speaking, reading, writing skills are required on the level of advanced).
- Is currently employed by the foreign or civil service of the above listed countries and has been employed there at least one year.
- Is highly motivated to learn about international relations and related disciplines.
- Priority will be given for the candidates strongly motivated to continue their professional careers within the service of their respective country/territory.
- Is hard working, co-operative and ready for cross-cultural study environment.
How to Apply
Applicants must fill the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Scholarship Programme.