Deadline: 27 May 2016
The European Union is currently accepting proposals from eligible organisations for its Information and Communication 2015 grant programme in order to increase the Knowledge about values and the functioning of the EU among the population at large in Serbia.
The aim of the Programme is satisfy the demand in Serbia for more and better quality information about EU accession by enabling the creative potential and local knowledge of CSOs, TV, radios, universities and established library network in order to:
- Inform various target groups about the EU, its values, its policies and programmes and their impact on Serbian citizens everyday life.
- Increase frequency and quality of media coverage and public debate on EU related issues in Serbia.
- Ensure visibility of EU external assistance programmes in Serbia.
- Increase the understanding of the integration process and the long term benefits it brings to Serbian Citizens and to stimulate public debate.
- To increase awareness and understanding about the accession process, EU assistance and reforms needed by empowering Serbian multipliers in communicating about the EU
- To produce and broadcast quality radio and TV/Av content and news programme(s) about the EU, Serbia’s EU integration and EU assistance
- To organise public information campaigns, events and presentations on the EU with strong media coverage.
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
Lot (1): For Production and broadcasting TV and Radio content about Serbia’s EU accession process, reforms needed, EU assistance and benefits of accession.
- minimum amount: EUR 400,000.00
- maximum amount: EUR 450,000.00
Lot (2): For organisation and implementation of events, presentations and public communication campaigns about Serbia’s EU accession process, reforms needed, EU assistance and benefits of accession with strong media coverage.
- minimum amount: EUR 240,000.00
- maximum amount: EUR 270,000.00
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person
- be civil society organizations (CSOs), TV , radio
- have proven experience in EU communication and EU integration process projects/activities
- be established in a member state of the European Union or in a country of IPA regulation
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
- be based in Serbia on in a member state of the European Union or in an IPA-beneficiary country but with an established office in Serbia
- Potential applicants may not participate in calls for proposals or be awarded grants if they are in any of the situations.
- The lead applicant must act with co-applicants as specified hereafter.
How to Apply
- The application procedure consists of two phases:
- Concept notes
- Full applications
- In the first instance, only concept notes must be submitted for evaluation. Thereafter, lead applicants who have been pre-selected will be invited to submit a full application
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.