Deadline: 15 April 2016
The Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative is currently seeking applications for its YSEALI Professional Fellows Program, provide participants a month-long fellowship at U.S.-based non-profit or other organizations, government offices or legislative bodies. Fellows will work with community leaders to enhance their practical expertise, leadership skills and professional contacts to address issues in their home communities.
YSEALI Professionals will have five-week placements in U.S. non-profit organizations and state and local government offices. YSEALI Professional Fellows will work in the field of:
- Civic engagement
- NGO management
- Economic empowerment
- Legislative process
- Environmental and natural resources management
Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam.
Applicants must be:
- Be community leaders, ages 25-35, currently employed and with at least two years of professional experience at the time of application.
- Have a track record of making an impact in their community, institution or company.
- Be proficient in spoken and written English at the time of application.
- Be a citizen of, and currently residing in, one of the ten ASEAN member nations (mentioned above).
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit YSEALI Professional Fellowship Program.