Deadline: 14 May 2016
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Children’s Prize Foundation is currently accepting applications from individuals, teams and organizations from around the globe to submit their proposals to reduce child mortality to save lives. The Prize promote connections between donors and recipients, encouraging modern networking technology while trying to add a new technique to the landscape of global philanthropy.
Projects are evaluated on their:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- ability to impact rates within a child mortality indicator (U5MR, IMR, NMR, etc.)
- effectiveness, innovation and scalability of the intervention approach within global health
- feasibility of the proposed lives-saved estimate
- probability of success
- ease of verification
- inclusion of a process impact assessment
The winner will receive $250,000 in funding to execute their proposed project plan. The contest process includes three major rounds and two review periods.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The Children’s Prize is open to anyone.
- Proposals will be accepted from non-profits (charities), for profits (companies), government programs, academic institutions, and individuals aged 18 years or older.
- The prize funds may only be used for charitable purposes, as specified in the contest goals.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit http://www.childrensprize.org/the-prize/
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.