Deadline: 22 June 2016
The Administration for Children and Families (ACF), agency of Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking applications from eligible entities to fund for State and Tribal Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA) Implementation Partnership Grants program.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The purpose is to support the creation of effective practice model partnerships between state courts and/or Court Improvement Program, state public child welfare agency and a tribe, group of tribes, or tribal consortia, including both the tribal child welfare agency and tribal court for effective implementation of the Indian Child Welfare Act.
Funding Information: Estimated total program funding is $1,400,000.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Special district governments
- State governments
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- County governments
- Independent school districts
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- City or township governments
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Private institutions of higher education
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
For more information, please visit State and Tribal Indian Child Welfare Act.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.