Deadline: 22 June 2016
The Administration for Children and Families (ACF), agency of Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) is seeking applications from eligible entities to fund for State and Tribal Indian Child Welfare Act (ICWA) Implementation Partnership Grants program.
The purpose is to support the creation of effective practice model partnerships between state courts and/or Court Improvement Program, state public child welfare agency and a tribe, group of tribes, or tribal consortia, including both the tribal child welfare agency and tribal court for effective implementation of the Indian Child Welfare Act.
Funding Information: Estimated total program funding is $1,400,000.
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Special district governments
- State governments
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- County governments
- Independent school districts
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- City or township governments
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Private institutions of higher education
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply via given website.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
For more information, please visit State and Tribal Indian Child Welfare Act.