Deadline: 10 May 2016
The European Commission is currently accepting concept notes from eligible organisations for a programme entitled “Enhance Civil Society Organizations contribution to governance and development processes in Swaziland”.
The objective of this Call for Proposals is to build the capacity of Swazi NSAs to contribute to poverty reduction through supporting improved services delivery in agriculture and social protection to the poor and vulnerable in Swaziland; as well as to integrate the creative and cultural economies in the development processes in the country.
- Social Protection (880,000 EUR)
- Food security/Agriculture (620,000 EUR)
- Culture/creative economy (500,000 EUR)
Size of Grants
- For Lot 1 and 2: any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
- Minimum amount: EUR 300,000.00
- Maximum amount: EUR 500,000.00
- For Lot 3: the fixed amount of the grant proposal is 250,000 EUR
Location & Duration
- Actions must take place in Swaziland.
- The initial planned duration of an action may not be lower than 24 months nor exceed 36 months.
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person
- be non-profit-making
- be a specific type of organisation such as: civil society organisation
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or Swaziland
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary.
- Co-applicants participate in designing and implementing the action, and the costs they incur are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the lead applicant.
How to Apply
Applicants have to register themselves in PADOR, an on-line database via given website.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.