Deadline: 28 March 2016
The Commonwealth Bank is currently inviting applications from the youth-focused community organisations across Australia, for its Staff Community Fund Community Grants to support the health and well being of Australian youth.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The maximum amount payable by the SCF for each successful application will be $10,000. However, the SCF, in its absolute discretion, may choose to pay an amount less than $10,000 (the “Community Grant”).
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- To be eligible to receive a Community Grant, each applying organisation (“Organisation”) must:
- run, manage, conduct or implement programs (each an “Eligible Youth Program”) that support children and youth up to the age of twenty-one years old in Australia;
- be endorsed with Deductible Gift Recipient (“DGR”) status by the Australian Tax Office or Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission and maintain DGR status until such time as a Community Grant is paid; and
- hold a current bank account in Australia in its name.
- An Organisation may apply for a Community Grant for separate Eligible Youth Programs but only where each Eligible Youth Program:
- is conducted in a separate location from any other Eligible Youth Program which is the subject of an application for a Community Grant; or
- is managed by a part of the Organisation which operates out of its own distinct territorial location (eg. a State/Territory or part of a State/Territory).
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants are required to submit their completely filled online application form available on the website.
For more information, please visit Commonwealth Bank Community Grants.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.