Deadline: 28 March 2016
The Commonwealth Bank is currently inviting applications from the youth-focused community organisations across Australia, for its Staff Community Fund Community Grants to support the health and well being of Australian youth.
The maximum amount payable by the SCF for each successful application will be $10,000. However, the SCF, in its absolute discretion, may choose to pay an amount less than $10,000 (the “Community Grant”).
- To be eligible to receive a Community Grant, each applying organisation (“Organisation”) must:
- run, manage, conduct or implement programs (each an “Eligible Youth Program”) that support children and youth up to the age of twenty-one years old in Australia;
- be endorsed with Deductible Gift Recipient (“DGR”) status by the Australian Tax Office or Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission and maintain DGR status until such time as a Community Grant is paid; and
- hold a current bank account in Australia in its name.
- An Organisation may apply for a Community Grant for separate Eligible Youth Programs but only where each Eligible Youth Program:
- is conducted in a separate location from any other Eligible Youth Program which is the subject of an application for a Community Grant; or
- is managed by a part of the Organisation which operates out of its own distinct territorial location (eg. a State/Territory or part of a State/Territory).
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit their completely filled online application form available on the website.
For more information, please visit Commonwealth Bank Community Grants.