Deadline: 16 May 2016
The European Commission is currently accepting proposals from eligible organisations for “European Neighbourhood Programme for Agriculture and Rural Development in Georgia” (ENPARD II) whose aim is to promote agriculture and rural development policies and reforms and to improve the delivery of related services to help address basic needs of the rural population.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Improving the competitiveness of agriculture
- Improving the environment and the countryside
- Improving the quality of life in rural areas and encouraging diversification of economic activity
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Support to the elaboration and implementation of local rural development strategies in each location of the action, using participative approaches.
- Support to the establishment and capacity-building of Local Action Groups (LAG) in each location of the action for coordinating the implementation of activities under the strategy, following the EU LEADER approach.
- Support to the implementation of local projects prioritised in the local strategies for each location of the action in the areas of agriculture, environment and other domains promoting rural economic diversification, including through financial and capacity-building support to third parties.
Size of Grants
Any grant requested under this call for proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Lot 1: New Pilot rural development measures in Georgia (excluding Adjara region):
- Minimum amount: EUR 2,100,000
- Maximum amount: EUR 2,300,000
- Lot 2: New Pilot rural development measures in the Adjara region of Georgia:
- Minimum amount: EUR 1,800,000
- Maximum amount: EUR 2,000,000
- Lot 3: Extension of Pilot rural development measures in Georgia (excluding Adjara region):
- Minimum amount: EUR 2,800,000
- Maximum amount: EUR 3,000,000
- In order to be eligible for a grant, the lead applicant must:
- be a legal person
- be non-profit-making
- be a specific type of organisation such as: non-governmental organisation
- be established in a Member State of the European Union or in Georgia
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
- Potential applicants may not participate in calls for proposals or be awarded grants if they are in any of the situations.
- Co-applicants participate in designing and implementing the action, and the costs they incur are eligible in the same way as those incurred by the lead applicant.
- The number of co-applicants must be minimum one and maximum three.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants have to register themselves in PADOR, an on-line database via given website.
For more information, please visit Europeaid and download the guidelines.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.