Deadline: 29 April 2016
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
This call concerns a new component of the ROMACT programme which aims at assisting local authorities in better integrating marginalised people, in particular non-nationals of Roma ethnicity. This component supports capacity building and transnational cooperation activities.
This call for proposals encompasses a range of options to allow applicants to devise an approach tailored to address their needs, within the scope of capacity-building and transnational cooperation.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The capacity building and transnational cooperation component of ROMACT comprises three modules:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Intercultural training
- Training of Intercultural Mediators
- Support for working visits
- This Call is open to local public authorities.
- Not-for-profit entities can apply if acting under the mandate of the local public authority, in which case a signed letter of intent from the local authority delegating this entity must be included in the application.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- 29 February 2016: Call for proposals published
- 29 April 2016: Deadline for applications
- May 2016: Evaluation of applications and negotiation of activities and budget with selected applicants
- June 2016: Signature of grant agreements
- June 2016 – May 2017: Implementation of activities (end in May 2017)
- December 2016: Mid-term review / meeting of ROMACT partners
- June 2017: Final evaluation
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit duly filled application form along with all necessary documents via email.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit ROMACT.