Deadline: 29 April 2016
This call concerns a new component of the ROMACT programme which aims at assisting local authorities in better integrating marginalised people, in particular non-nationals of Roma ethnicity. This component supports capacity building and transnational cooperation activities.
This call for proposals encompasses a range of options to allow applicants to devise an approach tailored to address their needs, within the scope of capacity-building and transnational cooperation.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
The capacity building and transnational cooperation component of ROMACT comprises three modules:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Intercultural training
- Training of Intercultural Mediators
- Support for working visits
- This Call is open to local public authorities.
- Not-for-profit entities can apply if acting under the mandate of the local public authority, in which case a signed letter of intent from the local authority delegating this entity must be included in the application.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
- 29 February 2016: Call for proposals published
- 29 April 2016: Deadline for applications
- May 2016: Evaluation of applications and negotiation of activities and budget with selected applicants
- June 2016: Signature of grant agreements
- June 2016 – May 2017: Implementation of activities (end in May 2017)
- December 2016: Mid-term review / meeting of ROMACT partners
- June 2017: Final evaluation
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit duly filled application form along with all necessary documents via email.
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.
For more information, please visit ROMACT.