Deadline: 29 April 2016
The Council of Europe and the European Commission are currently seeking proposals for the ROMACT programme, a joint initiative to promote the integration of Roma at local level.
This call concerns a new component of the ROMACT programme which aims at assisting local authorities in better integrating marginalised people, in particular non-nationals of Roma ethnicity. This component supports capacity building and transnational cooperation activities.
This call for proposals encompasses a range of options to allow applicants to devise an approach tailored to address their needs, within the scope of capacity-building and transnational cooperation.
The capacity building and transnational cooperation component of ROMACT comprises three modules:
- Intercultural training
- Training of Intercultural Mediators
- Support for working visits
- This Call is open to local public authorities.
- Not-for-profit entities can apply if acting under the mandate of the local public authority, in which case a signed letter of intent from the local authority delegating this entity must be included in the application.
- 29 February 2016: Call for proposals published
- 29 April 2016: Deadline for applications
- May 2016: Evaluation of applications and negotiation of activities and budget with selected applicants
- June 2016: Signature of grant agreements
- June 2016 – May 2017: Implementation of activities (end in May 2017)
- December 2016: Mid-term review / meeting of ROMACT partners
- June 2017: Final evaluation
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit duly filled application form along with all necessary documents via email.
For more information, please visit ROMACT.