Deadline: 31 December 2015
Do you have a startup that needs early-stage funding, mentorship, or legal advice? Then participate in 2016 Arch Grants Global Startup Competition!
The Arch Grants Global Startup Competition is now accepting applications for its 2016 edition! It is an international competition that awards $50,000 equity-free, cash grants and pro bono support services to the most innovative and scalable startups that are willing to locate their business in St. Louis, Missouri. Arch Grants seeks to fund innovative technologies, products, and services wrapped within scalable business models with the potential for national or international impact.
Areas of Research
Business startups must be in the following areas:
- Information Technology
- Hardware Technology
- Consumer Products
- Medical Devices
- Ag-Tech / Clean-Tech
- Social Ventures
- $50,000 non-dilutive, cash grant
- Pro-bono services in the following areas: accounting, legal, marketing and design, communication, financial consulting, banking consulting and services, information technology consulting and web hosting, human resources, and payroll services
- Access to venture capital and angel investment networks
- Professional and high level business mentorship
- Personal introductions to strategic business leaders
- Social support and community integration services
- Inclusion as part of a community of innovative entrepreneurs
Applicant can be from any country who
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- At least one founder must be able to work full-time on the business.
- Must be able to locate the business in St. Louis for a period of at least one year.
How to Apply
- Applicants have to register themselves first and then proceed with the application online.
- There are two rounds of evaluation for the 2015 Arch Grants Global Startup Competition.
- First, applications are reviewed by three to five community judges, whom are hand-picked by the Arch Grants staff based on industry experience, expertise in the stage of your company, or other relevant characteristics.
- Next, the application and feedback from these judges are reviewed by the Arch Grants Competition Committee.
- Finally, teams will be invited to pitch their businesses to the Committee at a Finalist Pitch Day (there will be three Finalist Pitch Days per competition).
For more information, please visit ARCH Grants.