Deadline: 24 May 2016
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Selected as one of the 25 awardees, the researchers are invited to visit the hot spots of German sustainability research and establish a unique network with peers and experts.
The prestigious Green Talents programme offers the unique opportunity to become part of an exceptional world-wide network of outstanding young minds and leading German institutions.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Green Talents competition offers the researchers:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Green Talent Network: The unique global Green Talents network of more than 150 outstanding young minds from over 45 different countries worldwide, covering the full spectrum of sustainability science and will help in exchanging ideas with peers and find new project partners.
- Research Stay in 2016: Up to three months stay at a German facility of one’s own choice to gain experiences in an inspiring environment and advance professional career while establishing long-lasting relationships.
- Science Forum: The Green Talents will be invited to Germany for a two-week science forum in October 2016 offering them a unique opportunity to get exclusive access to the country’s research landscape.
- Individual Appointments: The Green Talents will meet leading German experts of their choice in individual appointments to personally discuss their research and lay the foundations for future collaborations.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Have enrolment in or completion of a master’s degree programme or higher no more than three years ago
- Have proven excellent command of English
- Not be a German citizen nor a resident of Germany
- Have significantly above-average grades
- Have Strong focus on sustainable development and an interdisciplinary approach
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit their applications through an online registration process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Green Talents Competition.