Deadline: 30 May 2016
Best Climate Practices observatory and the International Center for Climate Governance (ICCG) are currently accepting proposals for its Best Climate Practices contest 2016 that will focus on ideas and projects designed to raise and drive financial support toward local, small-scale mitigation and adaptation actions.
The focus of the 2016 contest will be on “Expanding access to climate financing”.
Focus Topics (including but not limited to)
- clean energy
- land management
- sustainable farming
- climate risk reduction and resilience building
- to increase inclusiveness and simplify access to climate finance
The winner practice of the 2016 BCP contest will be awarded 3000 Euros.
- The contest is open to anyone, regardless of nationality, age or qualification.
- Proposals can be submitted by individual users, teams or organizations.
- Submitters can be the authors of the practice or proponents of a third party’s practice. However, it is strictly forbidden to submit someone else’s practice/idea as one’s own. Where an intellectual property owner’s authorization is needed, it is the responsibility of the submitter(s) to obtain such authorization prior to submitting the final materials.
- Projects previously exhibited or published on the Best Climate Practices platform may be resubmitted, as long as they conform to the rules and the entry guidelines of the competition.
How to Apply
Applicants need to be registered on the BCP platform via given website.
Note: The winner will be announced in October 2016.
For more information, please visit Contest 2016.