Deadline: 30 May 2016
Best Climate Practices observatory and the International Center for Climate Governance (ICCG) are currently accepting proposals for its Best Climate Practices contest 2016 that will focus on ideas and projects designed to raise and drive financial support toward local, small-scale mitigation and adaptation actions.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The focus of the 2016 contest will be on “Expanding access to climate financing”.
Focus Topics (including but not limited to)
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- clean energy
- land management
- sustainable farming
- climate risk reduction and resilience building
- to increase inclusiveness and simplify access to climate finance
The winner practice of the 2016 BCP contest will be awarded 3000 Euros.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The contest is open to anyone, regardless of nationality, age or qualification.
- Proposals can be submitted by individual users, teams or organizations.
- Submitters can be the authors of the practice or proponents of a third party’s practice. However, it is strictly forbidden to submit someone else’s practice/idea as one’s own. Where an intellectual property owner’s authorization is needed, it is the responsibility of the submitter(s) to obtain such authorization prior to submitting the final materials.
- Projects previously exhibited or published on the Best Climate Practices platform may be resubmitted, as long as they conform to the rules and the entry guidelines of the competition.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants need to be registered on the BCP platform via given website.
Note: The winner will be announced in October 2016.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Contest 2016.