Deadline: 10 December 2015
Are you a talented essay writer? Then take advantage of this unique essay writing competition by NinjaEssays! The NinjaEssays is currently accepting essay entries supporting writers and helping them to get the motivation they need. The purpose of this essay writing contest is to inspire writers from all around the world to showcase their creative and critical thinking skills. Students, writers, educators, and all other interested parties are welcomed to submit an entry.
By entering this writing contest, applicants will have a chance of winning prize up to US$500. The selected work will be published on the NinjaEssays blog and shared on social media profiles. Winner will also get recognition from exceptional academic writers.
- Winner – $500
- 2nd place – $300
- 3rd place – $150
Entry can be made on one of the following topics:
- Nationalism in Contemporary American Literature
- Is Homeschooling Inferior or Superior to Traditional Learning?
- Digital Language: The Effects of the Internet on Modern Literature
- College Dorms: An Inspiration or an Obstacle for Students’ Progress?
- Are Parents Supposed to Provide Financial Support to College Students?
- Is ‘Street Wisdom’ Necessary for Professional Success?
- African Writers: Diamonds of Contemporary Literature
- The Effects of Television Violence on Young Students
- Higher Education: a Privilege or a Right?
- Applicants can be students, writers or educators of any age from around the world.
- Entry should be 800-1000 words long.
- The contact information should be mentioned on a separate page.
- Submit the essay in one of the following file types: Word (.doc, .rtf, .odt, and .docx).
- Images can be added.
- Applicants must not submit content that has been published before.
- The essays must be written in English.
How to Apply
- Applicants need to share the link to NinjaEssays website via Twitter, Facebook or Google+ and submit their entry by sending an e-mail message.
- The message should be entitled as “Essay Writing Contest”
- Applicants must provide their name, age, and country in the body of the e-mail message.
- The finalists will receive a notification via e-mail by December 15, 2015.
For more information, please visit Essay Competition 2016.