Deadline: 30 September 2015
The 2015-2016 Light Up The Web competition will begin accepting entries from June 30, 2015. Applicants can nominate an organization. When the competition begins accepting entries, the leaders you nominate will automatically be invited to participate in the competition.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Light Up The Web competition is an annual contest intended to recognize and reward those who otherwise may not be able to afford excellent technical assistance, but are doing real good in the world.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- The Grand Prize will include a $1,000 package of technical hardware, a technical support consultation with a CIO, monthly tech support services, and a web design review and branding plan including social media.
- Second Prize will include a one hour consultation, a social media strategic plan, and the creation or renovation of a blog or website.
- Third Prize will include three one hour tech support service calls or a branding consultation and strategic plan.
- Organizations wishing to enter must be one of the following types:
- Community Service
- Other Civic and Charitable Organizations
- Past winners of this or similar contests sponsored by Fidelity Networks are not eligible to win.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- If you are in a leadership position within a qualifying organization, you should complete the entry form directly from the website.
- If you are not in a leadership position but wish to nominate an organization, you should complete the nomination form available on the website.
- All applications and nominations will be reviewed, and the appropriate entrants will be contacted with any questions or necessary clarification.
For more information, please visit Nominations Open.