Deadline: 15 July 2016
Are you a young professional with at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent? Are you aged between 23 – 33 years and fluent in English (verbal and written)? Do you have a clear affinity for sustainability and up for this Challenge? If yes, then fill the nomination form today for Nudge Global Leadership Challenge.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Nudge Global Leadership Challenge will be a life changing event for 80 young professionals (23 – 33 yrs) from all over the world. This development program and competition for future leaders will be held on 20, 21 and 22 October 2016 in the vicinity of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
During three days the immense topics ‘Leadership’ and ´Sustainability´ will be presented, discussed, taught, debated about, and turned upside down in a never before seen format.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The participants will enhance three key leadership qualities: building bridges, communicating a compelling vision and creating commitment to act.
- International world class speakers will share the latest insights in the fields of leadership and sustainability.
- Participants will gain insight into their own talents and development areas by means of a development assessment, role-plays and case studies.
- During the Challenge the participants will be transformed into a network of future leaders.
- At the end of the competition, the participants will:
- have created excellent ideas to enrich your Sustainability Impact Plan;
- have increased the courage to act authentically in realizing your dreams in sustainability;
- have developed leadership skills in order to tackle Climate Change and enhance World Peace. These skills are in particular building bridges, communicating a compelling vision and creating commitment to act;
- understand better how system thinking can support you to see the big picture and give the right nudge at the right moment to the right person;
- be able to create energetic teams;
- have increased your possibilities to change people’s behaviors through inspiration;
- be inspired by top sustainability and leadership experts who give insights and tools for leadership in sustainability;
- be inspired by other participants by shared experiences in leadership in sustainability;
How to Apply
Interested applicants can nominate themselves via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Nudge Global Leadership Challenge.