Deadline: 20 November 2015
Olympus is currently inviting applications for its Global Open Photo Contest 2015 that seeks to connect photographers worldwide.
Categories and Themes
- Represented by digital cameras that help preserve fond memories, Olympus’ products provide happy, healthy lives and a bright future for all people around the world.
- The Olympus Global Open Photo Contest, will feature Life, Future, and People as permanent categories.
- In addition to the three categories designated by subject matter, the Technical Category will present two themes which designate a style or technique of photography.
- Grand prize: Latest Olympus PEN Camera + Lens kit and 1 Million Japanese Yen.
- First Prize: Olympus OM-D E-M1 + M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO.
- Second Prize: Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II + M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4.0-5.6 II.
- Third Prize: Choice of Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II + M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ or Olympus PEN E-PL7 + M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 EZ.
- Anyone who registers to enter can participate.
- Only online entries will be eligible.
- Olympus employees and affiliates may not participate in the contest.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online through the website. Winners will be announced on February 2016.
For more information, please visit Photo Contest.