Deadline: 9 August 2015
The European Union (EU) is accepting applications for the Civil Society Organisations and Local Authorities (CSO-LA) program. The global objective of this Call for Proposals is to co-finance actions proposed by civil society organisations (CSOs) to promote and strengthen a broad-based and inclusive civil society in Afghanistan.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The overall indicative amount made available under this Call for Proposals is EUR 2,000,000. An indicative portion of 75% of the financial envelope will be allocated preferably to local CSOs.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Minimum amount (per project) – EUR 300,000
- Maximum amount (per project) – EUR 500,000
- To strengthen civil society’s public oversight of government reform
- To strengthen local accountability
- To empower youth in accountability
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
In order to be eligible for a grant, the applicant must:
- be legal person and
- be non-profit making and
- be established in Afghanistan for at least two years, or be established in a Member State of the European Union or in any eligible countries, and
- be Civil Society Organisations constituted in accordance with the legislation in force in Afghanistan
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with their partners, not acting as an intermediary
Applicants must submit concept notes by the deadline. Thereafter, applicants who have been pre-selected will be invited to submit a full application form.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, visit this link.