Deadline: 26 May 2015
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Jakarta is calling proposals for the purpose of enhancing synergy and cooperation within the law and justice sector in Indonesia, as well as to promote the regional legal order.
The maximum budget for a proposed intervention is: EUR 200,000. The duration of the proposed intervention should be for a maximum of 12 months. While the Rule of Law Fund is a three-year program, this first round of program ideas will be limited to one year.
The International Development Law Organization (IDLO) is responsible for the management of the Rule of Law Fund and awarding grants that will contribute to the provision of technical assistance, mobilisation of experts, and strengthening of capacity in four focus areas:
- Capacity building of legal institutions
- Legal service delivery, focusing on legal aid, access to justice and accountability
- Research activities in support of the above and in relation with security, rule of law and human rights
- Strengthening the regional legal order in cooperation with Indonesia within the framework of ASEAN
- Candidates can be NGOs, intergovernmental organizations, associations, foundations, civil society groups, networks, consortiums and academic institutions.
- Government agencies cannot receive funds directly but can also submit applications. In that case, funds will be managed by a third party and implemented in close cooperation with the government agency.
- Candidates must be legally registered in Indonesia and can submit a maximum of two concept notes.
Concept notes to be sent by email before above mentioned deadline.
For more information, visit this link.