Deadline: 26 May 2015
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Jakarta is calling proposals for the purpose of enhancing synergy and cooperation within the law and justice sector in Indonesia, as well as to promote the regional legal order.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The maximum budget for a proposed intervention is: EUR 200,000. The duration of the proposed intervention should be for a maximum of 12 months. While the Rule of Law Fund is a three-year program, this first round of program ideas will be limited to one year.
The International Development Law Organization (IDLO) is responsible for the management of the Rule of Law Fund and awarding grants that will contribute to the provision of technical assistance, mobilisation of experts, and strengthening of capacity in four focus areas:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Capacity building of legal institutions
- Legal service delivery, focusing on legal aid, access to justice and accountability
- Research activities in support of the above and in relation with security, rule of law and human rights
- Strengthening the regional legal order in cooperation with Indonesia within the framework of ASEAN
- Candidates can be NGOs, intergovernmental organizations, associations, foundations, civil society groups, networks, consortiums and academic institutions.
- Government agencies cannot receive funds directly but can also submit applications. In that case, funds will be managed by a third party and implemented in close cooperation with the government agency.
- Candidates must be legally registered in Indonesia and can submit a maximum of two concept notes.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Concept notes to be sent by email before above mentioned deadline.
For more information, visit this link.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.