Deadline: 8 July 2015
The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) in Macedonia is seeking concept papers from eligible prospective organizations to strengthen the capacity and services by programs for Disabled People’s Organization in Macedonia.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
USAID/Macedonia anticipates awarding one or more awards in the range from $20,000 to $300,000 for small fund programs and from $300,000 – $600,000 for large fund programs per individual award expended within a 12-36 month period.
The program will increase the participation of people with disabilities in USAID program/activities and will also enhance the capacity of people and services of civil society organizations run by and for people with disabilities referred as Disabled People’s Organizations (DPOs).
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Applicants should be form qualified entities, such as private, non-profit organizations (or for-profit companies willing to forego profits), including private coluntary organizations, universities, research organizations, professional associations, and relevant special interest associations.
- Local DPOs are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Applications from individuals will not be accepted.
- Mainstream (non-DPO) organizations applying for funds must include in their application letter(s) of signed support from local DPOs they wish to partner with for the purpose of the project.
- Applicants may only submit one application.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must use the required application format and should be sent electronically by the deadline.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.