The Stability Fund has issued call for concept notes covering a wide range of development needs for Somalia Stability Fund Programme.
The Somalia Stability Fund is a multi-donor fund which supports peace and stability in Somalia. It is designed to strengthen local stability, improve the co-ordination of international support.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Supporting peace and stability in Somalia
- Seeking, sharing and incorporating learning
- Supporting local priorities
- Enhancing local capacity
- Committed to transparency
- Prioritising local ownership
- Promoting innovative and diverse investments
- A stakeholder partnership
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- The stability fund is open to all organisations and regions in Somalia, unless otherwise stated.
- The Stability Fund prioritises support to Somali-owned organisations and networks, Somali private sector and government entities.
How to Apply?
Applicants are required to upload and submit concept note online with some additional information.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
For more information, visit this link.