Deadline: 1 September 2015
The US Department of State, Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration is requesting concept notes for Global Innovation Programs to help the humanitarian community better respond to refugees outside of camps.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Duration of Activity: 12 or 24 months
- Funding Limits: Funding requests should not exceed $1,000,000 per concept note. In FY 2016, PRM anticipates providing up to $1,000,000 in total to fund NGO programs to develop innovations in urban/non-camp response.
PRM seeks to support the development of new approaches and tools to strengthen humanitarian response to urban and other non-camp refugees globally.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education, non-profits without 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education, institutions of higher education, and international organizations are eligible to apply.
- Cost sharing, matching, or cost participation is not a requirement of an application in response to this funding announcement.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Each applicant is required to:
- be registered in SAM before submitting its application;
- provide a valid DUNS number in its application; and
- continue to maintain an active SAM registration with current information at all times during which it has an active PRM award or an application or plan under consideration by PRM.
Concept notes must be submitted via Grants.gov (not via GrantSolutions.gov).
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, visit grants.gov and search for funding opportunity number: PRM-PRMOAPGL-16-001-052430.