Deadline: 5 February 2016
The International Federation of Arts Councils and Cultural Agencies (IFACCA) and the Arts Council Malta (ACM) are currently inviting arts workers to submit proposals for presentation at the 7th World Summit on Arts and Culture to be held in Valletta Malta 18-21 October 2016.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The focus of the 2016 World Summit on Arts and Culture, will be on Cultural Leadership in the 21st Century.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Aimed at reflecting on the changing perception and role of leadership at different levels, the programme of the World Summit will be organized around three thematic clusters:
- Global developments: what impact do they have on reforms of the governance of culture in the 21st century
- National arts and cultural policies: how do they promote vision, innovation and leadership
- Bottom-up approaches and trends: how can leadership at the local and personal level have greatest effect
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Closing date for submission: 5 February 2016
- Announcement of selected submissions: June 2016
- Arts professionals, academics, producers, administrators, creators and arts workers from across the world are eligible to apply.
- Proposals for presentations must address some aspect of the theme and relate to one of the following three approaches:
- Role of government and public policies
- Case studies and models
- Research, reflections and/or comparative analysis
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must fill an online application form in order to apply.
For more information, please visit Cultural Leadership.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.