Deadline: 31 March 2016
EDULEARN16 has announced the 8th annual International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies that will be held in Barcelona (Spain) on the 4th, 5th and 6th of July, 2016 and will bring together more than 700 experts from 80 countries to present their projects and share their knowledge on teaching and learning methodologies and educational innovations.
EDULEARN is one of the largest international education conferences for lecturers, researchers, technologists and professionals from the educational sector. It is an ideal platform for strategic international networking, the best place to present ones innovations and projects about education and technology.
The main aim of the exhibition area is to bring together participants and industry suppliers for their mutual benefit through the exhibition, creating a learning culture and strategic cooperation opportunities.
Scope of EDULEARN16
- Experiences in Education
- Pedagogical Innovations in Education
- Career Development and Training
- Experiences in Research
- International Projects
- General Issues
Who should attend?
- Lifelong learning educators
- Technical staff
- Secondary, vocational, or tertiary educators
- Professionals from the private and public sector
- Technologists and Scientists
- School counsellors, principals and teachers
- Education policy development representatives
- General personnel from vocational sectors
- Student counsellors
- Career/employment officers
- Education advisers
- Student Unions
- Bridging programme lecturers & support staff
- Library personnel
- International support and services staff
- Open learning specialists
- …and any person interested in Education, Technology and Development.
Interested applicants can submit their abstracts online via given website.
For more information, please visit EDULEARN.