Deadline: 14 August 2015
3ie is offering eight bursaries for the third evaluation conclave in Nepal .The conference will be based on the theme ‘Building bridges: use of evaluation for decision making and policy influence’.
The conclave will include professional workshops on building skills around evaluation methodologies and panel presentations and round-tables on experience sharing around evaluation.
This programme is part of 3ie’s efforts toward building capacity in conducting and using high-quality impact evaluations and systematic reviews that can generate policy relevant evidence.
The conclave will be held in Kathmandu, Nepal on 23-27 November 2015.
- Individual capacity building
- Institutional capacity building
- Promoting a culture of evidence
- Overview of the bursary awards
The event will address use, participation, equity, and gender as focus areas which will include:
- Pre-conclave professional workshops on building skills on evaluation methodologies
- Half-day celebration organized by EvalPartners, CoE-SA, CoE-Nepal and Parliamentarians’ Forum
- Conclave panel presentations and round-tables on sharing experiences on evaluations
Nationals residing in a low- or middle-income Asian country and be actively engaged in the field of impact evaluation are eligible to apply for the program.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Eight Bursaries for Building Bridges.