Deadline: 24 April 2015
The Global Maternal Newborn Health Conference 2015 organizers are accepting abstract.
Abstracts may be submitted for five different types of presentations:
- Oral presentation
- Poster presentation
- Pre-formed panel
- Skills demonstration
- Marketplace of ideas
Abstracts should address topics within at least one of the six conference tracks:
- Innovating to accelerate impact at scale
- Measuring for evaluation and accountability
- Bridging equity divides
- Generating new evidence to fill critical knowledge gaps
- Strengthening demand for health care
- Increasing health systems’ capacity to respond to population need
Limited funding is available to support participation expenses for individuals with accepted abstracts. Individuals seeking participation support to attend the conference should apply during the abstract submission process.
Participation support will include:
- conference registration fee
- round trip coach class plane ticket to and from the individual’s home city
- lodging for up to four nights (10/18-10/21)
- fees associated with visa procurement, if needed.
Afghanistan. Angola, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Benin, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, China, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic republic), Coted’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Kenya, Korea, Krygyzstan, Lao, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Phillippines, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
How to Apply?
All abstracts must be received through the online form. The official conference language is English and abstracts in English are preferred. Abstracts in Spanish and French are also accepted. A maximum of two abstract submissions per person is permitted.
For more information, visit Global MNH 2015.