Deadline: 14 September 2015
Abstracts for clinical workshops are now invited for the European Academy of Optometry and Optics’ (EAOO) next annual conference, Berlin 2016.
The conference, taking place from May 19–22 in Germany, will bring together professionals from over 30 countries to discuss and share the latest research, education and clinical practice in optometry, optics and dispensing, as well as vision science.
Abstracts can be submitted by anyone wanting to share their clinical skills with an international audience. They will form the basis for practical clinical workshops at beginner, medium or an advanced level. All presenters will receive a certificate of presentation and all delegates will receive a certificate of attendance
Workshop topics covered at last year’s conference included visual processing dysfunctions, binocular vision, advanced slit lamp techniques and vision therapy techniques.
- Abstracts can be submitted by anyone wanting to share their clinical skills with an international audience.
- Abstracts can be on any topic, but we would be particularly interested in workshops which cover binocular vision in some form.
- The clinical workshop should:
- be very practical, with only very little introductory information
- involve equipment and where possible patients
- last 2-3 hours
- should make clear how the content can be used by delegates as soon as they return to practice.
How to Apply
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
All abstracts must be submitted using the online submission form. Please complete all the information as requested. Attach the following documents-
- your abstract
- concise biography for the first author (400 words maximum)
- concise biography of co-presenters, if any, and facilitators (400 words maximum each)
- JPEG files of any images used in the abstract
For more information, please visit Workshops.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.