Deadline: 6 November 2016
The Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education is currently inviting applications for its STLHE 2016 Annual Conference on Empowering Learners, and Effecting Change. The conference will be held at Western University and Fanshawe College in London, Ontario, June 21-24, 2016.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The graduates who are best equipped to succeed in this rapidly changing world have the ability to adapt and apply their skills to new and unpredictable contexts, see opportunity where others perceive risk, and persist in the face of challenges. STLHE 2016 will explore the ways in which we contribute to the development of students who are motivated, confident, and prepared to effect positive change in personal, professional, educational, and civic realms.
The pre-conference theme is Academic Programs: Pathways, Transfer and Collaboration.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Community and Global Engagement
- Motivating Learners
- Innovations in E-Learning
- Student-centered Curricula, Assessment and Teaching Practices
- Partners in Student Success
- Teaching Assistant and Graduate Student Advancement (TAGSA)
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL)
- Educational Development
- Educational Leadership
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Anyone affiliated with higher education (including faculty, staff, students, postdoctoral scholars, educational developers, librarians and administrators) is welcome to submit a proposal.
- All session presenters must be paid registrants at the conference to appear on the schedule of sessions. Presenters must confirm their intention to attend by registering during the Early Bird registration period.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online through the website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Annual conference.