Deadline: 7 January 2016
The United States-Japan Foundation is inviting applicants for its US-Japan Leadership Program to create a network of talented and diverse young American and Japanese leaders brought together to foster dialogue, friendship and understanding between the two countries.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Seventeenth Annual Conference will be held in Seattle, WA from July 23-30, 2016. Delegates who start the Program in 2016 are expected to return for their second year at the 2017 conference, currently scheduled to be held July 23-30, 2017 in Japan.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- The Foundation covers economy class direct travel expenses to and from Delegates’ home location to the conference site, as well as lodging expenses and official travel during the conference.
- Incidental and/or personal charges (e.g., telephone calls, laundry, etc.) during the Program are to be paid by the Delegates.
To qualify for the USJLP conferences:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Candidates must hold U.S. or Japan citizenship,
- Be between the ages of 28 and 42 as of the first day of the 2016 conference (July 16, 2016),
- Have demonstrated leadership, achievement, or the potential for leadership in their respective fields.
- USJLP strives to achieve a diverse and balanced class each year, and consideration will be given to proven leaders from a broad spectrum of careers and backgrounds.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply by downloading the application sheet via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit US-Japan Leadership.