Corporate agencies have welfare programs to provide financial support for various community development projects as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR). But many of these programs are limited to those areas where these corporates are active and those where they think there is high potentiality for their products and services.
However, there are some international corporates which offer grants to NGOs without taking into consideration their commercial interests. In general, these corporates provide financial support to organizations in most parts of the world, including poor and developing countries. Many of them also have established exclusive foundations to support projects and programs for reducing poverty and improving the living conditions of the poor around the world.
Here is the list of these corporate foundations and grants. Some of these have both open and closed calls for proposals, which you can bookmark for your fundraising strategy.
- The Coca-Cola Foundation
- MTV Staying Alive Foundation
- The Zayed Future Energy Prize
- Nestlè Prize in Creating Social Value
- Allen Foundation Inc.
- Rockefeller Brothers Fund
- Monsanto Fund
- Charles Steward Mott Foundation
- American Express Foundation
- Ford Foundation
- The ReSource Award for Sustainable Watershed Management
- Toyota Environmental Activities Grant Programme
- CISCO Global Impact Crash Grant
- ViiV Healthcare Positive Action Grant
- Boeing Corporate Citizenship Programme